Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dating

I went on a date with someone new today and I gotta say it really sucks starting over. I mean....with my ex...I felt this instant connection with him. I haven't been able to get him out of my head since that day. Every guy I've dated since then...I haven't felt anything...no spark...nothing. The guy today was really sweet. He was a gentleman...he made me laugh. He bought my dinner and took me to a movie...but that spark just wasn't there. I wonder if I'm ever going to feel it again. I mean maybe I'll feel it with this guy later, but I just feel like if I had a relationship with him I'd just be forcing myself to feel something for him. I guess I just want the connection I had with my ex. People say that takes time, but it didn't. It was instant. I knew I wanted him from the start. I just want someone that I'll have that with again. I just keep hoping there's someone out there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping service